The Feminist Women’s Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a range of full-time, part-time and hourly positions. We also offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, and retirement options to all eligible employees.
With respect to Equal Opportunity policy, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicants for employment on the basis gender, gender identification, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, ethnic or religious background, descent or nationality, disability or disease, marital status, age, height or weight.
Current Job Openings
- Lifting Latina Voices Initiative (LLVI) Program Coordinator
- Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (Cliff Valley Clinic)
- Staff Nurse & PRN with current Georgia RN License (Cliff Valley Clinic)
- E-mail a letter of intention demonstrating a commitment to a reproductive health, rights, and justice;
- Submit the FWHC Employment Application;
- Include your cover letter and professional resume.
Feminist Women's Health Center
Attn: Administrative Assistant
1924 Cliff Valley Way
Atlanta, GA 30329
Due to the number of applications we receive, please do not call to make or check your application for a position.