Supporting our “Voice Beyond Choice Campaign” is as easy as having friends over for coffee & dessert. Be a House Party Host - It’s fun, interesting, and a powerful way to make a difference!
With a very challenging political situation in Georgia, it is vital that we reach out to supportive people. Throughout the state, dedicated people just like you will host wine and cheese parties, coffee klatches, and dessert parties for their friends, families, neighbors, and co-workers as part of this campaign to educate, engage, mobilize and advocate for an expanded vision of reproductive health and rights.
Hosting a House Party is Simple!
Here's an estimated timeline (3-4 weeks):
- Fill out the Party Profile form below.
- The Community Engagement Coordinator will contact you to Confirm date, time and invitation method, and discussed any needs.
- Send out invitations and encourage your guests to RSVP.
- Share the number of RSVPs with the Community Engagement Coordinator.
- Prepare your house and gather any supplies, refreshments, and any themed decorations that you planned
- Plan with the Community Engagement Coordinator on how your seating and a viewing area may be in your home.
- Send out last minute reminders to invited guests.
- Gather your preferred beverage (coffee, wine, soda, etc), ice, cups, plates, napkins, and utensils.
- Arrange the party room (set up seating, television, refreshment table, etc).
- Meet with your FWHC speaker 30 minutes before the party begins to confirm the agenda.
Yes, I want to be a House Party Host!
Fields with * are required.