The Feminist Women’s Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a range of full-time, part-time and hourly positions. We also offer a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, and retirement options to all eligible employees.
With respect to Equal Opportunity policy, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicants for employment on the basis gender, gender identification, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, ethnic or religious background, descent or nationality, disability or disease, marital status, age, height or weight.
Current Job Openings
- Associate Director of Development & Communications
- Director of Clinic Operations
- Part-time Bilingual (Spanish) Health Educator (Cliff Valley Clinic)
- Staff Nurse & PRN with current Georgia RN or LPN License (Cliff Valley Clinic)
To apply for one of our open job postings, please provide the following for consideration to: email@example.com:
- E-mail a letter of intention (cover letter) demonstrating a commitment to a reproductive health, rights, and justice;
- Submit the FWHC Employment Application;
- Include your professional resume.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org is preferred, however you may also mail or fax your resume to:
Feminist Women's Health Center
Attn: Administrative Assistant
1924 Cliff Valley Way
Atlanta, GA 30329
Due to the number of applications we receive, please do not call to make or check your application for a position.