We make Parenthood Possible through Donor Insemination. Here's a brief intro on how.
What is Donor Insemination?
Donor insemination, also known as artificial insemination, is a procedure in which a thin catheter inserts a sperm sample into a woman’s uterus. DI utilizes the sperm of a male partner, a known donor, or a donor from a reputable sperm bank obtained by the client. This procedure offers a means of achieving pregnancy for many couples having difficulty conceiving, and is also an option for single women, or women in lesbian relationships.
Is Donor Insemination Safe?
Yes. A pregnancy resulting from DI carries no greater health risk than a pregnancy resulting from intercourse. Anonymous donors accepted by the sperm banks provide extensive family and personal medical histories, while undergoing comprehensive medical examinations and screenings for STDs, HIV antibodies, and a history of genetic disorders.
What Sets Us Apart?
The over-arching philosophy of our comprehensive fertility program is one that facilitates a progressive and inclusive environment. We are proud to provide a comprehensive program that includes:
- An integrated approach of holistic and traditional medical perspectives
- Donor/Artificial Insemination Services
- Individualized fertility consultations
- Preconception health evaluations and counseling • Weekend and holiday appointments, plus on-call availability of trained healthcare professionals
- An environment supportive of alternative family-building options
- Ultrasound assessment of ovulation, optimizing the potential for achieving pregnancy
- Management of fertility medications
- In-house “Sperm Washing” for IUI procedures
- Ongoing treatment, planning, and medical advisement by a licensed gynecologist.