We LOVE volunteers! Over the years volunteers have played an integral role in the growth of our organization. Our volunteer program offers unique ways for you to contribute to our work of providing, protecting and expanding access to reproductive healthcare. Apply today! *Please note: We have recently had a surge in volunteer applications. Please allow us 10-15 business days to process your application. We cannot entertain phone calls relating to status updates about applications at this time.*
As a volunteer at Feminist Center you will have the opportunity to:
- Apply your skills and gain awesome new ones.
- Engage with your inspiring peers and leaders.
- Build your professional network.
- Gain work experience.
- Become part of the reproductive health, rights, and justice movement in Georgia.
- We require a minimum 6 month committment given the considerable resources and energy that we spend on training and supporting our volunteers.
- Volunteers must be able to volunteer at 3-4 Feminist Center events at least .
- All volunteers need to attend 1 full day orientation before volunteering at any of our events.
Whether it’s tabling at fairs & festivals, joining us at the Capitol, fundraising, planning events, making signs, making calls, becoming a clinic liaison, or working behind a computer. You can see our events calendar to sign-up for volunteer events and opportunities.
We are ALWAYS on the look out for graphic designers, photographers, event planners or bilingual (Spanish and English) folks to volunteer with us on a range of projects.
We are committed to making this a meaningful and enriching experience for you. We will do our best to match your skills and interests with the opportunities available. Apply TODAY and join our work!
* Due to the surge in volunteer applications, please allow us 10-15 business days to process your application. We cannot entertain phone calls relating to status updates about applications at this time.*