Fast Track Abortion Care
We understand that sometimes patients have schedule constraints and require their time in the office to be expedited. We offer a limited number of Fast Track Care expedited appointments during abortion clinic days, typically Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Our Fast Track Care expedited appointments include the following:
- Available only to patients under 12 weeks gestation
- Assigned staff member to ensure their appointment is streamlined.
- Quality, compassionate, and sensitive abortion care and health education.
- Approximately 2-3 hours total appointment time in our clinic.
Note: We do our best to ensure that your total appointment time does not exceed 2 hours. However, sometimes complications can lead to unexpected delays. While we do value your time, our priority is to provide you with the best quality care that you need.
Important Terms & Conditions for Fast Track Care expedited appointments:
- A specific time will be provided and the patient MUST be on time for the appointment to guarantee a streamlined process.
- The Fast Track Care fee of $250 is non-refundable and required two days prior to the appointment date.
- The cost of the abortion procedure is estimated during scheduling and is determined at the time of the appointment based on the ultrasound. The abortion cost, minus the Fast Track Care fee is refunded if the patient decides to NOT have the procedure.
- These processes must be discussed prior to the appointment date.
Make an appointment
Call 404-728-900 or 1-800-877-6013 to make an appointment with us. You can schedule your appointment in Spanish too. Our trained health educators will assist you with setting up an appointment at your convenience and will answer any questions you may have. More appointment information here.