Feminist Center is the sole owner of information collected on this Site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Feminist Center collects information from our Site visitors at several different points on our website including but not limited to, when you:
- sign up to our newsletter;
- make a donation;
- make a purchase;
- apply for a job, volunteer or internship opportunity;
- request a speaker;
- contact us with a question, comment or request;
- enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion;
The information that you provide us can include:
- Your name;
- Your contact information;
- Transaction related information such as credit-card information;
- Information you provide when you apply for a job or volunteer/internship opportunity;
Sharing and Usage:
We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. Occasionally, we enter into contracts with third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you. The contracts prohibit them from using any of your personal information for their own purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
Our Site offers several opportunities for visitors to sign-up for informational mailings. These sign-up forms are often linked to Feminist Center’s mailing lists and require users to give contact information (such as name and email address). We use this contact information to send users information about Feminist Center. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
Use of Web Technologies
We use a variety of technologies on our Site, including Google Analytics and Google AdWords. Among these are cookies, pieces of information that our Site provides to your browser when you visit our Site. Cookies allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer, enabling us to make your visit to our website easier by recognizing you when you return and helping to provide you with a customized experience.Cookies also allow us to track point of entry to point of registration for those users participating in our email signup programs, and to track and measure the success of a particular email blast. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Site. If you choose to disable cookies, you may still use our site.
We also keep track of how you got to our Site and any links you click on to leave our Site. Once you leave our Site, we do not track you. We use your website activity to assist us in offering you a personalized Web experience, assist you with technical support, diagnose problems with our server, administer our websites and to tailor our informational offerings to you.
- We use this contact information to send users information about Feminist Center. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time.
- If you wish to review your contact information we have on file for you, correct your information, or inform us how you wish your contact information to be used, please email us at email@example.com
- To opt-out of Google Analytics for the web visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out Page and install the add-on for your browser.
Notification of Changes