Feminist Center’s internship program is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain hands-on work experience in a reproductive health and rights organization. We are currently not accepting applications; however, please feel free to contact us with inquiries or proposals at email@example.com.
While our internships are unpaid, you will leave with a wealth of knowledge in your area of interest, professional connections and meaningful relationships. Typically, our internships last 3-4 months and interns complete 150-200 hours of work. As an intern you will:
- Gain an understanding of our work and learn about our various departments including clinic, fundraising, community outreach, legislative advocacy, etc.
- Have an opportunity to apply your skills in a grassroots non-profit organization;
- Gain hands-on work experience as well as new skills in your area of interest
- Build on your understanding of reproductive health, rights and justice work;
- Build valuable relationships and connections with other interns, staff, our peer organizations, etc.
- Become a valued part of the Feminist Center team!
We have a wide range of internship opportunities across our various departments. We typically have internships every fall, winter, spring and summer. We anticipate a legislative organizing internship opportunity for Fall 2019. Please check back later for more information on Fall opportunities.