Feminist Center’s internship program is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain hands-on with an independent onprofit organization that provides reproductive healthcare and advocates for reproductive justice. We only accept inquiries from applicants with external support (i.e., stipend, grant, scholarship, etc.). Email inquiries to email@example.com. ***Only PDF attachments accepted.***
While our internships are unpaid, you will leave with a wealth of knowledge in your area of interest, professional connections and meaningful relationships. As an intern you will:
- Gain an understanding of our work and learn about our various departments including clinic, fundraising, community outreach, legislative advocacy, etc.
- Have an opportunity to apply your skills in a grassroots non-profit organization;
- Gain hands-on experience as well as new skills in your area of interest
- Build on your understanding of reproductive health, rights and justice work;
- Build valuable relationships and connections with other interns, staff, our peer organizations, etc.
- Become a valued part of the Feminist Center team!
We only accept inquiries and proposals from applicants with external support (i.e., stipend, grant, scholarship, etc.). Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Only PDF attachments accepted.***