Feminist Center’s internship program is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain hands-on with an independent nonprofit organization that provides reproductive healthcare and advocates for reproductive justice. We accept inquiries from applicants with external support (i.e., stipend, grant, scholarship, etc.). Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Only PDF attachments accepted.***
An internship with Feminist Women’s Health Center will leave with a wealth of knowledge in your area of interest, professional connections and meaningful relationships. As an intern you will:
- Learn about our work and various departments including clinic, fundraising, community outreach and legislative advocacy;
- Have an opportunity to apply your skills in a grassroots non-profit organization;
- Gain hands-on experience as well as new skills in your area of interest
- Build on your understanding of reproductive health, rights and justice work;
- Build valuable relationships and connections with other interns, staff, our peer organizations, etc.
- Become a valued part of the Feminist Center team!
- We review inquiries and proposals from applicants with external support (i.e., stipend, grant, scholarship, etc.).
- Email inquiries and applications to email@example.com. ***Only PDF attachments accepted.**
- See below for details about specific internship opportunities.
Applications for the Summer 2020 Reproductive Rights Activist Service Corps Cohort (RRASC) are now open!
“The Reproductive Rights Activist Service Corps is a paid summer internship program that places undergraduate students at reproductive rights and social justice organizations around the country.”
Clink the link to apply and select Feminist Women’s Health Center as a “host organization.”*
*Please note the application site is continuously being updated and all host organizations may not be listed until mid-December.